My blog

Sunday, March 11, 2007


Hi!

Last Wednesday, to play a match of euroliga of basquet professional in the pavilion "Girona-Fontajau" gambled the field of the Akasvayu Gerona. We decided to go to see the match my parents, my boyfriend and me.

When my boyfriend left to work, we were ourselves for Girona. First we went to the "Espai Gironès", where we were giving a return and where we bought potatoes and "gominolas" for the match. We confused and the hour went to us. In addition to way towards the pavilion we found a little tail, but luckily when we still arrived had begun the match.

The truth is that the quite exciting match, because they played against a foreign team there was enough rivalry. The public screamed much, coverall to the players of the Greek team. In the end up gaining the Akasbayu with a result something fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home