My blog

Monday, May 14, 2007


Good afternoon to everybody!


The last week has already arrived from class, that well! Today all you would have to be studying philosophy. I also; the truth is that there is much to study and that us it we're playing everything in a single test!Today I'm not very well, I have been all the weekend with stomach ache and without being able to eat many things; for that reason it's costing to me much to cocenter me to study.


The last weekend, I has to arbitrate, as always, but I finished more gotten upset than ever. It was called on to me to arbitrate an equipment very badly educated, and the worse thing is than those than screamed to me more were the parents of the children who were arbitrating. I passed it badly enough, but I must myself accustom because comprises of my work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home