My blog

Monday, May 14, 2007



This is a very special song for me!!!


DILEMMA By: Nelly & Kelly Rowland


(Kelly)I love you And I need you Nelly, I love you I do need youNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my booBoy you know I'm crazy over youNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my booYou know I'm crazy over you
(Nelly)I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from meShe got the hots for me, the finest thing I've ever seenOh no oh, she got a man and a son though, but thats okcuz I wait for my queue, and just listen play my positionlike a shortstop pick up everything I be hittin'And in no time, I'm gonna make this one herre mineand thats fo shocuz I've never been the type to break up a happy homebut there's somethin' bout baby girl, I just can't leave her aloneSo tell me ma what's it gonna be? And she said..
(Kelly)You don't know what you mean to me!No matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I am with my booBoy you know I'm crazy over youNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my booYou know I'm crazy over you
(Nelly)I see a lot in you, lookin, I never say a word,I know how niggas start actintrippin out herre about they girlNo way, hey, Nelly don't fight over no dame, as you can seeBut I like yo stees, yo style, yo whole demeanorThe way you come through and hollaand swoop me in his 2-seaternow that's gansta, and I got special ways ta thank yaDon't you forget itbut it ain't that easy for you to pack up and leave him but (uh)You and dirty got ties for different reasonsI respect that, and right before I turn to leave, she said
(Kelly)You don't know what you mean to meNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my booYou know I'm crazy over you
No matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my booYou know I'm crazy over you
(Nelly)Sing it fo' me Kelly
(Kelly)An' I love you
(Nelly)Word?!
(Kelly)And I need youNelly I love youI do
(Nelly)C'mon girl
(Kelly)And its more than you'll ever knowBoy its fo' shoYou can always count on my loveForever more
(Nelly)East Coast I know you shakin rightDown South I know you boucin rightWest Coast I know you walkin right(Kelly: You don't know what u mean to me) Midwest I see you swingin right
(Kelly)No matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I am with my booBoy know I'm crazy over youNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my booYou know I'm crazy over you
(Nelly)East Coast I know you shakin rightDown South I know you boucin rightWest Coast I know you walkin right(Kelly: You don't know what u mean to me) Midwest I see you swingin right
(Nelly)East Coast you still shakin rightDown South I see you boucin rightWest Coast O see you walkin right(Kelly: You don't know what u mean to me) Midwest Ya' still swingin right
(Kelly)No matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I am with my booYou know I'm crazy over youNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I'm with my booYou know I'm crazy over you
(Nelly)East Coast I know you shakin rightDown South I know you boucin rightWest Coast I know you walkin right(Kelly: You don't know what u mean to me) Midwest I see you swingin right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home