My blog

Friday, May 18, 2007



Good morning to everybody! Today if that is good day, already the official classes have finished and single it's left "sele" and the catalan test!
Good for some also the university has left some tests from access, but one of the great "monsters" of the study already has happened!
In the last oral project that I did, I spoke on a risk sport, like all! The name is "BIG FOOD, and seems very amused. I say that it seems because still I haven't proven it and I would like to do it. Then, I was surprised enough because to the few days of to have presented the work, I saw an announcement by the television where they left these "machines".
Well, I hope that these days of rest go to them well to all!kisses!

1 Comments:

Blogger KST TEACHERS said...

I hope you've enjoyed doing this blog as much as I have enjoyed reading it. Good job!!
See you and good luck in your future adventure!!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home